Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Counting Rap/Poem

My brother and I wrote this rap/poem for Counting. Hope you enjoy.
Since I can't rap for beans there is no audio for this. However if you
wish to perform the rap yourself, go for it and then post a link below if you want. :)



Verse 1

It's a small town.
All quiet and humble.
In the moments before an avalanche
impending doom will rumble.

Black suede shoes signify my coming.
Holding a suit case tools to fix the plumbing
guess he's a nutcase packing a sniper.
Got some bigger plans for this town you'll soon decipher.

My black suede shoes will speak and you'll cower.
So run if you can. Soon comes the hour.

Chorus

Tick Tock.
Hear the clock?
Counting down to zero hour
got my glock cocked
All eyes on the water tower


Verse 2

Oblivious to my invasion
indulged in beer and conversation.
Even the mutt pays no attention to this stranger
Subject to it all. The forthcoming danger.
I'm a sanitation engineer I can't afford to blow my cover.
The betrayal of it all, your death is my lover.
Drinking from the hose
Soon I'll hear your woes.
Wretched agony shows
The violent death throes


A hot summer's day
A stroke of bad luck
this town, the chaos, will just start to run amock.
I mind my own business not even a word.
Against fighting kids. Who haven't even heard.
No matter.
I know their kind,
they're not so kind.
Forget the whole matter.

Chorus


Tick Tock.
Hear the clock?
Counting down to zero hour
got my glock cocked
All eyes on the water tower

Verse 3

Can't even stand on my own two feet
Your compassion is so sweet. Oh what a treat
A good Samaritan. How kind.
Too bad your last moments are mine.
As a toast to your death. I take no part
as I watch your soul forever depart.


Somethings in the water
would you Like your tea a little hotter?
Maybe im a bother but soon youll join the slaughter
Planned by this plotter.
As The cup teetter totters a mess.
The pups die my plans progress


Chorus

Tick Tock.
Hear the clock?
Counting down to zero hour
got my glock cocked
All eyes on the water tower

Verse 4

interogate,investagate
what a shame it's all to late.
All your friends are dieing and theres nothing you can do or say.
By the way your dead too
you should have got the clue
now your going to rest with the rest who are doomed


Write one last note.
Then pen to throat.
Before my final breath.
Before Hades depth.
The water tower I see.
Time to die I guess.
But I'm taking the town with me.

Chorus

Tick Tock.
Hear the clock?
Counting down to zero hour
got my glock cocked
All eyes on the water tower




No comments:

Post a Comment